Drainage Lancashire: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Chorley, Lancashire
When a detailed drain survey is needed, we at Drainage Lancashire come with the quality equipment needed to handle such an inspection Using our cutting - edge CCTV system, we are able to identify with utmost accuracy, the problem with your drainage system.
Our CCTV Cameras Are Good For Checking Out All Kinds Of Issues
- Our professionals work with a very specific CCTV camera
- We survey your drainage problems, including pipes that are poorly laid and joints that are displaced
- We are well - recommended in Chorley
Services Provided By Our Experts In Chorley Include
A Pollution Free Approach
The images from our CCTV equipment are passed to the mobile analysis units in our vans
These images are then analysed by our experts to determine the state and structural integrity of your drainage system or sewer.
This process is not complicated and does no damage to the environment or your house.
Drainage Lancashire Leads The Way Experts In CCTV Drain Surveys
Even though our sophisticated CCTV drain survey equipment is quite complex, we've mastered and perfected the craft The CCTV equipment we use is highly rated all over the world We have invested in the best because we are committed to achieving the best possible result in our CCTV drain or sewer inspection services.
If requested, we prepare a DVD report so you too can see your drainage system, and also attach a complete technical report that is easy to understand.
In Chorley We Handle Matters Such As
Are you being disturbed by rats and other rodents? Our CCTV inspection is an effective and easy way to check for rodents in your drainage system.
We recommend this because drains are one of the easiest ways through which rats can gain access into homes.
Once rodents find their way in, through a tiny flaw, their constant gnawing can quickly destroy your pipes.
Cad Inclusive Drain Surveys For ISO Certification
Drainage Lancashire specializes in using its high - tech machines and superior expertise to provide you drainage survey and CAD drawings that for ISO14001 accreditations as stipulated in the current legislation.
Top - Tier CCTV System's Is What We Are About - Your Local Chorley experts Panoramo A 360B0 CCTV Inspection
We pioneered the use of the panorama CCTV drain survey camera in Chorley. Forget about panning and tilting, Panoramo technology captures everything in just one pass
The Panoramo camera can be moved at speeds of up to 35 cm/s The surface of the drain or sewer is scanned and the scanned data is saved in memory It is easy to refer to this saved video whenever you need the information
Drainage Lancashire Save Time And Money With Lisy
We use the LISY sat cam for inspection of your lateral drains and sewers With this technology, we can quickly and affordably inspect your drain With LISY, our engineers can survey your lateral drain and sewer from the mainline with no need to enter the property.
The LISY sat cam has an impressive range, traveling up to 100 meters along a main sewer line Our LISY sat cam technology has impressed even water companies in charge of private sewers, where it's become standard. Our Software Doesn't Just Ensure We Do A Good Job, They Also Save On Costs For Our Customers.
All the CCTV equipment we use is not just high - tech but also mobile and cordless and this makes them well suited for surveys on large compounds and structures By using this equipment we enable our customers to enjoy reduced costs and faster completion of jobs
Laser Profiling Pin - Point Analysis
Our CCTV cameras can be fitted with a profiler, which helps us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain The profiler can detect if a pipe is not in its actual round shape
Apart from the shape, the profiler can also spot where there are debris, deformations, holes and other such problems Our profiler is so sensitive that it doesn't miss even a 1mm change or abnormality
Proteus CCTV Equipment For Environments Prone To Explosions
Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera, is designed specifically for working in environments that are high - risk Public sewers rated zone 2 and other combustible environments require the use of equipment that is intrinsically safe in order to prevent the risk of generating a spark that could be disastrous in such a place. Contact Us For Premium CCTV Inspection Services For Drainages In Chorley At Great Prices
We are more than just another company that offers drainage survey service. For decades, our company, Drainage Lancashire has been a trusted service in Chorley. Our secret is that right from the very start, we made a commitment to deliver nothing but the best possible service.
Information About Chorley
- Drainage Chorley is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Chorley.
- Namely our Engineer in Chorley take on work including Sewer Relining, Sewer Repairs, Manhole Inspections, Blocked Toilets, Drain Unblocking, and Blocked Sinks.
- As an example this also involves Drain Relining, Drain Repairs, Sewer Rehabilitation, Drain Cleaning, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Structural Coating, and Sewer Inspections.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Chorley offer Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Desilting, Sewer Renovation, Blocked Drains, Drain Inspection, Blocked Baths, and Home Buyers Drain Survey services.
- Chorley is a Town located in Lancashire in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Anglezarke Reservoir, Abbey Village Reservoir, Lower Roddlesworth Reservoir, The Goit, and Rake Brook Reservoir are located within Chorley.
- A Town in Lancashire, Chorley is located in the Chorley administrative area.
- Chorley is based within North West England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the Town of Chorley incorperate Astley Village, Whittle-le-Woods, Wheelton, Heath Charnock, and Cuerden.
- The Town of Chorley consolidates hamlets such as Riley Green, Lancashire within its border and our Engineer service area.
- The Town of Chorley consolidates hamlets such asCoppull, Withnell Fold, Ulnes Walton, Cuerden, and Rivington within its border and our Engineer service area.
- Villages in Chorley, include Withnell, Lucas Green, Abbey Village, Brinscall, and Wheelton.
- Euxton, Bretherton, Astley Village, Clayton Brook, and Mawdesley are also part of Chorley
- Additional towns that form parm of the Town of Chorley include Adlington, Lancashire
- Chorley comes under the Pr6, Pr7 postal code.
- Well-known schools in Chorley are Albany Academy, and Parklands High School.
- Provide a physical education forum within Chorley is the Astley Hall, Chorley.
- Chorley and South Ribble Hospital deliver services locally to the Chorley area.
- Duxbury Woods, and Yarrow Valley Park are the most notable parks and open spaces in Chorley and are famous through out England.
- Bordered west of the Town of Chorleyis Anglezarke.
- Close to Chorley, Darwen are positioned immediately to the south of the Town.
- Close to Chorley, Rivington, Horwich, Standish, Heath Charnock, and Anderton can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Chorley reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Round Loaf, and Pikestones.
- Famous buildings include St George's Church, St John the Baptist's Church, and St Laurence's Church within Chorley.
- Situated in Chorley, notable heritage assets include Astley Hall, St George's Church, Listed buildings in Clayton-le-Woods, Listed buildings in Whittle-le-Woods, and Rivington Hall Barn.