Welcome To Drainage Lancashire - Home Of Drain Surveys In Blackpool
Our Drainage survey system is trusted by everyone in Blackpool. We Have Been Helping Customers Carry Out Thorough Drain Inspection For Several Decades And We Have Earned The Right To Be Called A Leader In The Industry. Our Blackpool Drain Survey Services
Our drain surveys are specially designed to locate any type of damage, including structural problems, rats, or any other recurring blockages. We don't only check for existing structural frailties; we also inspect your drain for signs of potential problems; then we fi them before they compound to drain your pocket in the future. We employ experienced experts who use the latest technology in the completion of every job. Why Our Drainage Lancashire Is Trusted By All In Blackpool If your drains are no longer flushing as they used to do, or if you are experiencing bad smell, or you see a leak in your drain, it is time to call us today to examine your drainage system.
Drainage Lancashire The Drain Survey Company In Blackpool
Panoramo 360 New CCTV Technology Just For You We pioneered the use of a truly panoramic CCTV in drain inspection in Blackpool. The Panoramo can move as quick as 35cm/s. This tool provides a full view of the drain or sewer surface, saving the data along the way.
The camera is far more complex than the traditional pan and tilt camera which relies on a user to record the data and images. Panoramo only requires a single pass to record the data. This data can be referred to or analysed anytime it needs to be. The superior in - built technology of the Panoramo has made drain surveys many times simpler and super effective and we are proud to be the first to adopt and perfect it in Blackpool.
Introducing Our Highly - Efficient LISY Technology
Our LISY technology allows us to survey otherwise difficult areas such as lateral drains and sewers. Our cameras help us keep costs down, and maintain premium efficiency. The advanced technology capacities of the LISY enables us to remotely survey lateral drains and sewers without needing us to go inside the properties. When probing the main sewer, LISY can reach a speed of up to 100 meters Our LISY Technology Is So Impressive That Even Water Companies In Charge Of Private Sewers Have Adopted It As Standard.
At Drainage Lancashire, we are always looking for technologies that will save cost and time for our customer. LISY CCTV survey ticks all the right boxes. We Offer The Latest Drain Survey Equipment In Blackpool We are very particular about quality of service and that's why we invest in the latest, high - tech drain inspection equipment. Our CCTV camera for drain surveillance is state - of - the - art and is remotely controlled to deliver precision.
- Why We Are A Trusted Name In Blackpool
- Our promise is simple
- We'll identify all the problem's and potential problem's in your drain
- Then, we fi it, how and when you want it fixed
- Pin - Point Analysis Using Laser Profiling
Drainage Lancashire fits a Profiler that helps us find deviation of pipe from its initial shape into our CCTV inspection equipment. This makes finding accurate information on the shape of drains and sewer lines possible. The Profiler can also precisely store other useful information it discovers in the sewer or drain like pipe size, erosion, debris accumulation, rusting, cracks and lateral profusion. The sensitivity of the profiler is able to detect abnormalities as small as 1mm because of its sensitivity.
Proteus CCTV Survey Explosion - Prone Environment
Our reputation as the best drain survey team in Blackpool often leads to us surveying sensitive or inflammable environments. Special equipment is required for drains with inflammable environments, such as public sewers. That's why we use Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera built specifically for such purpose. To fi a peculiarity like this, we use Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera specifically engineered for such Blackpools. It is absolutely spark free and is able to perform a complete drain survey in any circumstances.
Drainage Lancashire Trusted For Innovation In Blackpool
Party Wall Drain Surveys At Drainage Lancashire Call Drainage Lancashire to deal with all your party wall drain survey needs. As a routine, before you renovate or reconstruct your home, you should check the drains and your neighbour's to make sure there is no damage before and after construction is done. Residents have relied on our detailed drain surveys for decades, before and after construction projects. Our meticulous procedure guarantees that we will identify any flaws before and after your reconstruction and help you repair them.
Drainage System Survey For Property Purchase
If you are about buying a property, Drainage Lancashire can help you conduct a complete drain survey before you sign the deed. Without a proper drainage analysis, you may end up spending more than you'd ever budgeted for on costly repairs. Why not give us a call and protect yourself against bad investment. A DVD of our survey accompanies our detailed analysis.
We also provide you with an estimate for any repair costs, so you can factor it in when bargaining for a new property. No matter the size of the property or where it is located, you can entrust us with the job. Contact Drainage Lancashire Our Insurance Coverage Will Guarantee Your Peace Of Mind Drainage Lancashire has invested in the best possible insurance There's no need to worry about mishaps or mistakes on your property; once you've put your trust to us, your property is fully insured.
Information About Blackpool
- Drainage Blackpool is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Blackpool.
- To begin with our Engineer in Blackpool perform repairs and work on Blocked Toilets, Blocked Sinks, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Renovation, Drain Repairs, and Drain Cleaning.
- Generally this also involves Sewer Repairs, Sewer Inspections, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Relining, Drain Inspection, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, and Structural Coating.
- Furthermore our Engineer in Blackpool offer Home Buyers Drain Survey, Drain Unblocking, Blocked Baths, Sewer Desilting, Drain Survey, Sewer Rehabilitation, and Blocked Drains services.
- The Town of Blackpool, lies within England in Lancashire.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Marton Mere Local Nature Reserve are located within Blackpool.
- Located in Lancashire, Blackpool forms part of Blackpool Council in England.
- Blackpool is situated in North West England which is likewise serviced by our Engineer.
- The Town of Blackpool also encompasses villages such as Bispham, Blackpool within its administrative area and our Engineer service area.
- Our Engineer operate within Blackpool which is formed by a number of settlements including Marton Mere Local Nature Reserve, Bispham, and South Shore.
- Well-known schools in Blackpool are Elmslie School, and South Shore Academy.
- Blackpool residents enjoy access to Central Library (Blackpool).
- Informal learning environments in Blackpool include the Ripley's Believe It or Not!, and Grundy Art Gallery.
- Blackpool is served by Blackpool Victoria Hospital, and Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Fylde Memorial Arboretum and Community Woodland, Moor Park, and Kincraig Lake Ecological Reserve are popular with Blackpool residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Blackpool include the A583 road, and M55 motorway.
- The Town of Blackpool is bordered by Staining, Lancashire to the West.
- Bordering the Town of Blackpool and to the south Poulton-le-Fylde, and Lancaster are immediately adjacent.
- The Town of Blackpool's is bordered by Southport to the north.
- Blackpool is wreathed in examples of famous architecture including St Thomas' Church, and Church of St Stephen on-the-Cliffs.
- Situated in Blackpool, notable heritage assets include Miners' Convalescent Home, Blackpool High Tide Organ, Grundy Art Gallery, Athletic Grounds (Blackpool), and Noor-A-Madina Mosque.